Resources – Hydrogen
Hydrogen resources from external websites are listed so that you can further your education about this subject. After finishing with our hydrogen auto website, please investigate some of the many fine hydrogen resource websites featured here as they also offer much valuable information on this topic.
– provides a mechanism for partners to organize, coordinate and implement effective, efficient, and focused international research, development, demonstration and commercial utilization activities related to hydrogen and fuel cell technologies.
Hydrogen Internal Combustion Vehicles List courtesy DOE –
Idaho National Labratory – offers extensive information and technical reports concerning hydrogen internal combustion engine vehicles.
– organization devoted to forming and maintaining a hydrogen energy community among scientists, environmentalists, energy engineers and others.
– offers hydrogen boost or injection for autos with internal combustion engines.
– reader-driven resource that features hydrogen other alternative fuels.
is a Renewable Energy Integrator specializing in landfill gas to energy and low-pressure hydride fuel cell technology.
– contains information about the former Hyfuture project which has evolved into part of the Scandinavian Hydrogen Highway Project.
– a revolutionary hydrogen generation system based upon mounting wind turbines on ships, which then find the most favorable locations at sea.
– Spanish sustainable technology company in the energy and environmental sectors involved in producing hydrogen and hydrogen fueling stations. Here’s more info:
– lists all of the known hydrogen fueling stations in the world to date.
Hydrogen Fuel News –
European Hydrogen Association –
TATA Russia –
Hydrogen Energy Center of Maine –
Massachusetts Hydrogen Coalition – /
Australian Association for Hydrogen Energy –
Bulgarian Hydrogen Association –
Danish Partnership for Hydrogen and Fuel Cells –
France Hydrogen Association – http://www.afhypac.org/
Spanish Hydrogen Association (AeH2)
Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking –
Fuel Cell Commercialization Conference of Japan –
German Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association – http://www.dwv-info.de/e/index.html
Hydrogen Association of India –
Italian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association –
North Atlantic Hydrogen Association (NAHA) –
Norwegian Hydrogen Forum –
Partnership for Advancing the Transition to Hydrogen –
CertifHy – The CertifHy Project Consortium aims to develop the first EU-wide framework for the generation of guarantees of origin (GoO) for green hydrogen. –
The Hydrogen Car Experience Told By Real Drivers –
Hydrogen Fuel Cells for the Home